Swimming in College
Welcome to the U.S. Paralympics Swimming Collegiate Resources page.
- Division I: coaches can call after June 15 before junior year.
- Division II: coaches can call after June 15 before junior year.
- Division III: coaches can call any time.
- NAIA: coaches can call any time.
- NJCAA: coaches can call any time.
NIL (Name, Image, and Likeness) and Elite College Athletes
- Learn more about the NCAAs interim policy on NIL.
- In 2021 the NCAA passed the NIL rule which allows Student-Athletes to be financially compensated regardless of if their state has a NIL law in place or not.
- This law benefits elite athletes as they can maintain their amateurism and compete collegiately while still receiving financial compensation for their achievements on the field of play.
- Please visit NCAA.org for more information about collegiate athletics.
- NCAA Guide for the college bound Student Athletes.
- NCAA Recruiting Information.
- To search for NCAA member institutions by division, region and conference go to the Membership Directory.
- Declare eligibility with the NCAA – Click here to go to the NCAA eligibility center.
- Click here for the NCAA National Letter of Intent.
- Click here to learn about NIL (Name, Image, and Likeness) opportunities.
- Contact the compliance officer at your university to learn more about Name, Image and Likeness policies.
- We want to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or feedback on how we can support you.